Wednesday, September 29, 2010

After this year

It's almost October, and everyone already is ready for school to be over. It seems like the teachers are worried that something's gonna come along and make the year end early, so they have to get ALL of their work in now. I have been slammed with a ton of work this week and last week, and it's stressing me out so badly. I barely get any sleep because I'm doing so much homework, not to mention academic team, band, and oh, I don't know, friends? Ugh. I guess I need to get used to it, though, because I think it'll be like this until I graduate. College, that is.
In other news, this is my puppy, Beau! This picture is a couple of months old, so he's much bigger now, but he's still just as cute. His full name is Beauregard, but we just call him Beau because Beauregard is a bit of a mouthful.
He's the first dog I've had, because my parents were always busy with something or other and didn't want a pet. We finally got him in April, when he was about 4 months old.
I really like animals, and having a dog has helped me realize that. I mean, I don't want to be a vet or anything, but I definitely want to have pets later in life. Maybe a couple of dogs. I do know that I'm a dog person, though. It's not that I don't like cats, it's just that I'd rather have an animal that is affectionate and whatnot. Cats are usually aloof and ignoring and whatnot, and a dog is all "I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU". Haha, especially Beau.

1 comment: