Friday, January 7, 2011

2011

Okay, so this post is kind of like the last one, but I'm going forward with it anyway. All sorts could happen in 2011. I could get accepted to GSP and spend 5 weeks on a college campus this summer. Or I could finally get a job. And I can go to prom! Whatever happens with GSP, I'm definitely doing something this summer. If it's not GSP, I might go to a music camp for a few days. Or some summer program. I'll find something. And then, of course, band camp and marching band which is going to be awesome. It's my last season, and I'm not going to let it suck. And this Spring Break, I'm going to look at colleges, and right now I'm looking at the University of Pittsburgh (which is where my mom went, so that would be cool) and some places around Washington, DC. I'm the only person I know of who's planning, even thinking, of going out of state for school, which is kind of discouraging. But I know it'll work out. And then, I'll be applying for schools late this year, and maybe even get accepted. It's so exciting, I can hardly sit here because I know so much is coming and I can't wait to get it started, but I have to wait for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment