Sunday, April 10, 2011

That darn chicken sandwich

So, apparently, all of you people stumbling on my blog are looking at it just because of the picture of the chicken sandwich I posted ages ago. Seriously, like all of my pageviews from the last month or so have been from Google Images, searching for a chicken sandwich. It's not real, guys. Looking at it won't make it materialize in your lap! People on the internet are weird...In other news, Spring break is officially over in 25 minutes. I might cry. It's been an awesome spring break, and I'm not ready to go back to the monotony of school. Although tomorrow, hopefully, something...interesting might happen. We'll see. But yeah...school is boring. I want to go to college, even though it scares me a whole lot. I'd never tell my parents that I'm scared to go away, because that's pretty much all I've ever talked about--leaving the house and being on my own. But now that it's nearly here, I'm kind of thinking that maybe living with my parents and having them provide me with food, clothing, transportation, and, oh yeah, immediate unconditional love (most of the time. I can be pretty obnoxious.) isn't so bad after all. Oh, dear. Now I sound like one of those stupid Disney channel "coming of age" movies where the protagonist gets exactly what she wishes for and realizes that it's not what she wants at all and she really had it awesome with her awesome family and her awesome clothes and awesome friends and she learns to appreciate them, goshdarnit! Ugh. K-Pow OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment