Um, anyway. It's been rather busy in my neck of the woods recently what with senior year finally getting in swing and marching band heating up (ugh, don't even get me started talking about marching band) and other things that I'm doing. So, I've been kind of chilling by watching a lot of TV. A lot for me, anyway. As in, I found this series online and I FELL IN LOVE and watched the first two seasons in like 2 days. It's British. It's about superheroes, but not in the way you'd think. And it has super sexy fine people playing on it. Ergo, I am in love with it. It's called Misfits and if you read this and are incapable of faking your age online, do not watch it because there is strong language and a bit of gore and several sexy scenes. I don't have a problem with that myself, but for some reason people think that just because I'm under 18 I don't know what sex is and I've never said a curse word in my life, which is complete and total bollocks. I swear like a sailor and I talk about sex more than I talk about...I don't know. My grades. Which is saying something, coming from me. Anyway, it's completely brilliant and I love it to death. Everything about it is fantastic--the actors, the story, the slight over-the-top-ness of it all. I don't know how I'll go back to watching Glee this fall. Sweet jesus, I really don't know if I can. I watched a bit of one episode and I was literally sitting there thinking I am going to vomit all over this damn laptop. I used to love Glee! I knew it wasn't the best story and the acting wasn't tops but I liked it anyway and now I don't know if I can go back to it. We'll just have to see how stupid the new season starts to see if I can bring myself to continue ingesting it. Shit shit shit my dad's coming. Hold up.
Ok, I'm back. I took a shower.*bow chicka wow wow* Anyway, dammit. It's now 12:25 AM and I have school bright and early tomorrow morning. Ugh. So I'm signing off for tonight, you sexy things. Stay classy.
No comments:
Post a Comment