Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Being Tired

If you ask a teenager how they are today, 9 out of 10 will probably say "Tired." I think it's pretty ironic that adults tell us that this is the best time of our lives; that this is when we'll feel our best and have the most energy. Being a teenager, I have no idea what they're talking about. I wake up every morning feeling as tired as I did the night before. I don't wake up refreshed and ready to start the day, instead I wake up groggy and irritated. No matter what time I go to bed, if I wake up I want to go back to sleep. It's not that I'd rather sleep than anything else, it's just that I feel that I don't get nearly as much as I should. Part of it is my fault--I procrastinate on homework ALL the time. But I think part of it is my daily schedule. I have a LOT of things going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment