I don't have much to write about. Well, that's not true. As a high school junior, there's certainly plenty of writing fodder that goes around, but I can't express it. And there are so many things to write about, I don't know what to pick. Not being able to identify people is weird, too. I mean, are we supposed to use false names or say "my friend" and "my other friend" five hundred times? That would get tedious after a very short while.
This year I'm a junior. It's...interesting, to say the least. The year has barely started and already there is drama flying around like hummingbirds on caffeine. I really hate that term, though. Drama? It's so broad. It could mean theater, like acting, or it could mean "Ohmygosh, did you hear that Cindy's boyfriend cheated on her with Nancy? Oh, and Ellen is SUPER mad at you for not saying hello back in the hallway. And Brenda is OBVIOUSLY trying to steal Valerie's boyfriend." Just stupid things that are escalated until everybody forgets what they were about in the first place. Most of the time it's just a misunderstanding that could have been easily resolved if both parties had acted somewhat mature about the incident.
Not that I have any experience with that or anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment