What? Finals are two weeks away? When did that happen?! I'm not ready to be a senior! My grades aren't good enough! OH NOOOO
All this panic has been brought about by the finalization of the finals schedule by our darling administration. I've been through 5 rounds of finals, and every single time they change the schedule. Seriously. It's irritating, and it results in me not drawing up a chart for myself about which classes I'm exempting from, when I'll be at school and my grades, etc. until the minute before exams start.But now I've got it done (I think) but all my grades and such are dependent on how many more grades my teachers take before final exemptions are due. Like, in some classes, I'm on the border of an A and if we take a few more grades that I do well on, I could bump it up to the A and get out of the final. But I doubt that'll happen, so I'll take like, 3 of my 8 finals. Boooo.
No comments:
Post a Comment