Friday, May 20, 2011

nananananananananan...BATMAN!!!

I need one more post on my blog to be done with it. I don't know if I'll continue to post after this year is over. I like having a blog, just so I can follow all these funny blogs and nail blogs and whatnot. It doesn't seem like I have that many readers, but oh well.
So I watched Batman Begins earlier. It's definitely a good movie...but goshdangit, Rachel's character is sooo bad. It's not that what's-her-face is a bad actress, it's just that the part is really weak. And didn't they get a new actress for the second movie? And then kill her off? Yeah...but Liam Neeson is such a boss. All those fight scenes where he just opens can after can of whoop...er, he beats Christian Bale soundly. It's kind of awesome. And then Alfred! Squeeee! I don't know what it is about Michael Caine, but he's just so awesome with that accent and everything and I just love him. And then Morgan Freeman, of course. How can you not like Morgan Freeman? I have a feeling that if Morgan Freeman narrated my life, it would be infinity times better.
Moving on once again, I was lurking on Youtube the other night when I was procrastinating writing my Sociology paper (which is done now, thank the heavens) and I was trying to listen to a music video when one of those obnoxious ads came on. You know, the kind where it's usually an overly-chipper mom cleaning something with waaaay too much excitement and energy? Because she's got THIS SUPER DUPER CLEANING PRODUCT THAT IS SO GOOD IT WILL MAKE YOU FALL IN LOVE. WITH THE MOON. Ahem. Anyway, this one was different. It was this trio of Italian dudes singing in these OMGAMAZING voices. They're called Il Volo and they are so good. I mean, normally I don't listen to that kind of music, but go look them up. Right now. (It doesn't hurt that they're all really attractive, too. (I like the one with glasses best.) Their voices are simply amazing, and guess what? They're my age! 16 and 17! I think it's so cool. And I feel impressed with myself because I found out about them before (if only by hours) everyone else did on American Idol, which I snobbishly refuse to watch. But anyway...
Crap. Now it's almost midnight and I haven't done my algebra, which I can't do because I was gone when this was assigned and my teacher just gave me the worksheet and she didn't give me the numbers on the worksheet, and furthermore I can't get the notes on how to actually do the cursed equations.
And now it is midnight and I am giving up. Hello, algebra failura.

No comments:

Post a Comment