Friday, November 5, 2010

HEY LEGS, how about you work?

So, yeah, left leg. It'd be really cool if you weren't all achy and painful right now. Especially considering that I did nothing to provoke this kind of body-part-attack. I didn't make you run or go up and down the stairs 4687326 times or do anything out of the ordinary, and this is how I get rewarded? Thanks a lot.

I really wish I was a funny blogger. I've stumbled on so many hilarious blogs and the writers all seem to be socially awkward college students. So maybe, in a couple of years, I'll be a comedy gold-mine. I doubt it, though.
I do know I'll have the socially awkward part down pat, though. Around my friends I'm all "WHAAZZAAP PEEOPLE! LYKE ZOMG" super hyper and extrovert-y and then when I get into proper, polite conversation I become mute and turn into a fake-smiling, nervous little mouse who mumbles and hates everything.
IN OTHER NEWS, please enjoy this picture of a bathtub with portholes.
SO CUTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment