Tuesday, November 23, 2010

homeschooling

So last time, I mentioned maybe being homeschooled next year. As this year goes on, the idea becomes more attractive by the day. I really don't enjoy school right now. I get up early every morning, and I want to stay home. I get to school and prepare myself for the horrors that lie ahead. Until recently, blue days were cherished and anticipated. Now, I hate Blue and White days equally. On Blue days, I have study hall, APUSH (which is my favorite class), English, and Psychology. Blue days were my favorite because I had classes with my friends and had a study hall in the morning and lunch was fun with my friends. But now that two of my best friends kind of hate each other and ditch me so they don't have to be in each others' presence, it kind of sucks. And if I were homeschooled next year, I wouldn't have to deal with that at all! White days are just bad, because I start out with Algebra 2, which I hate. I have absolutely no desire to learn anything that I'm being taught in that class. Then Biology, which can be interesting but usually isn't. And then that most hated of classes-French. French is worst because not only is my older brother (our relationship isn't the most positive) in that class, but I sit at the back and have nobody to talk to. Not to mention other things that I probably can't mention on a blog read solely by my English teacher. And then band, which used to be one of my favorite classes. But ever since we've gotten a new band director, things have really gone downhill. Blaaargh.

No comments:

Post a Comment