Friday, March 4, 2011

Meh and also meh. And senior scheduling.

I feel tired today. I was reprimanded for carrying my backpack into APUSH, which is weird, because my teacher is normally pretty chill. But no--if I bring it in there again, I'll be taking a trip to the vice principal's office. I don't get why backpacks are outlawed, anyway. It makes it so much easier to just carry around all the things you need for the day (unless you have an absolutely ridiculous amount of stuff, which you shouldn't, since we have textbooks on our laptops(not that we use them, anyway)) and it's tedious to have to go back to your locker after every single class to get stuff. That's for middle school, and I'm almost a senior. We're doing scheduling now, so I've got to think about all the classes for next year. Senior year! Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment