Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ugly words and faces

Vomit is a nasty word. So is moist. And yeast. And chunk.
Anyway, last night my mom and dad were out getting air in the tires or something, and so I was in charge of the kids at home. My younger brother, who is 13, was doing the dishes and generally harassing the two youngest brothers, who were being equally obnoxious. I credit them with making me never want to reproduce. Anyway, Ian and Colin, who I had sent to bed 10 minutes early, were making lots of racket in their room and giggling like loons on giggle pills and irritating me. So, I went to open their door, but it was locked. I pounded on the door REALLY loudly, because I was kind of upset, and when Ian opened the door and saw me, he started crying like I had destroyed his favorite stuffed animal. Apparently, I had a horrible expression on my face that scared Ian so much that he started to cry. Usually seeing me mad just makes him laugh harder, but apparently my face was legitimately frightening. He said I was making a "monster face".

No comments:

Post a Comment