Tuesday, February 22, 2011
SUCCESS
I got a 97 on that APUSH quiz. I'm a freaking BEAST. In other news, though, I'm failing Algebra II miserably. I finally made up a quiz, though, so hopefully it will move my grade up to a C so I can leave early for early release. Oh, and I got a job! At Denny's. Where I seat people and such. It's confusing and I got yelled at a lot on Sunday (when I started), but it's not too terrible. I'm not expecting to like it, so that might actually make it slightly better. I don't have to work until Thursday, though, so I've got some time until then to find some proper work pants and such. I'm really happy I got it, though, because now I can actually save money for prom and a laptop at the end of next year and, you know, just have general walking-around money. It's awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment