Procrastination is something we all do, but I believe I have honed this science down to an art. I'm so good at it, I'll procrastinate while I procrastinate. Like right now? I'm writing a blog post so I won't have to do my French homework, which I was going to do instead of my Algebra homework. It's like Inception, except with homework instead of dreams, and I'm pretty sure Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Leonardo DiCaprio aren't going to come busting into my room. Which is a shame, because they're both smokin'.
We had another snow day today, so there's really no excuse for not doing my homework until late at night. Except this time, there is! I left my purse at a friend's house yesterday, and my brother wouldn't drive over there and get it for me until like, 8:00 today.He had to get it because I can't drive, and because my parents had both cars at work today. It really sucks not having 3 cars, because that means anytime more than two people want to drive somewhere, it's like a logic problem to solve. "Tom needs the car at 3:00, but Joseph needs to get home by 3:45. If Laura has only an hour for lunch and needs to pick them both up and get back to work on time, how many batches of cookies will Katherine have to make before she realizes it's her dream to become a pastry chef?" Exactly like that. Believe it.
No comments:
Post a Comment