I'm such a massive procrastinator. Unless is is literally the VERY last opportunity I have to do something, I will not do it. Example: my Psychology project. I had a semester to do it, but when did I do it? That's right, the day before it was due. And today, with my APUSH essay--I'm probably going to end up doing it at like 10:00 tonight and weeping because I'm missing Glee. Not that I would watch it on my TV anyway (my family doesn't get it) but because everyone else is watching it and I'm doing an essay I had plenty of time to do earlier but I'm doing it now. Er, then.
"So why don't you just do it now, Katherine?" you cry.
Because I'd rather waste time on my laptop than actually do homework, that's why.
This was supposed to be a semi-funny post, but it's just kind of rambling and doesn't make sense to anyone. Not even me.
No comments:
Post a Comment