Thursday, February 3, 2011
Promalongadingdong
Well, it's that time of year again...second semester! Which means that everyone starts talking about PROM. That dreaded/anticipated formal event on the first Saturday in May. Which is also Derby Day. I'm sorry, but I am NOT missing it. Which means that I will either run downstairs in my big dress with my hair half-done to watch a bunch of horses run around a track, or I will sit downstairs in the corner of the couch, sulking because everyone else is going to have fun at prom and I'm at home because I couldn't get a date or I couldn't get a job and buy a dress or something. I'm really hoping for the former, because, well, it'd be a LOT of fun to get dolled up and run around with my friends in fancy clothes, but knowing me and how things tend to work out for me, it'll probably be the latter. As in sweatpants and Glee marathons galore. Speaking of Glee, it comes back on this Sunday and I am so excited! Glee is the first TV show I've actively followed. I've seen every episode (because I'm a dork and because of the wonders of Hulu) and I've really missed it over the break between the last episode and the start of the new "season". I just felt like blogging for some reason...I don't know why. But there's no school tomorrow! Yay! It's a professional development day and even though we've had 7843249287349823 snow days this year (that's a bit of an overstatement) we're still out. I'm not complaining, though. Even though I haven't been to school for a full week this semester (I don't think so, anyway) for snow days or Honor Band or field trips to Nashville or being sick, I'm feeling really stressed from all the work I'm getting and a 3 day weekend is AWESOME.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment