I just realized the last 2 posts in a row had to do with procrastination. I guess it's kind of on my mind a lot, though, considering how much I do it. NO, STOP. Don't write about procrastination again.
 |
| Butterfly Prom Dress |
I checked my blog stats, where it tells you who visited your blog and where they were from and such, and I've gotten the coolest places. I've gotten a few views from Denmark, and TODAY (yeah! someone looked at my blog today!) I got two views from Kuwait! How cool is that? Pretty cool, that's how cool. I like imagining random people from the other side of the world just stumbling on my blog and reading it, and it's kind of cool. I see why so many people do it, but I don't get how they get anybody to read it at all. I mean, I know this is a school blog and all I ever write about it my boring life and how much I procrastinate, but it's still cool that people just look at my blog. In other news, I think this page needs a bit of visual interest. Sooo...here are some pictures.
Like this dress! I really like it. It's from...some prom website. That probably breaks like 50 internet rulez but oh well. I'd love to wear this dress to prom, because nobody else would have it. And I like butterflies.
Great dress! Neat to get some views from somewhere else in the world! :)
ReplyDelete