Friday, February 18, 2011

Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore?

I heard that song "Jar of Hearts" on the radio yesterday, and I looooove it. Not because it applies to me, because I'm not bitter about a relationship that went sour, but because I like the music and how it sounds. And the video is really cool. It's actually got real dancing in it instead of a bunch of scantily clad women shaking it around a rapper with sunglasses on who is singing/shouting at the camera. I was really surprised because I wikipedia'd the song and it came out last July. I think a lot of people just found it and started listening to it, because a lot of people have been talking about it. Yep. Anyway, I just took this quiz in APUSH and I think I did ok on it. It was hard, but I'd studied all study hall and I remembered most of the stuff.
In other news, I'm making college visits during Spring Break this year. I'm definitely going to the University of Pittsburgh and the University of Delaware. But more on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment