Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Break

It's this week! Only 4 days until the sweet, sweet beginning of that so-anticipated break. I'm going to Pittsburgh and Rochester, to look at colleges. My dad is having surgery today in Nashville on his ankle, so we don't think he'll be in good enough condition to drive/walk all over college campuses. I'm super excited, though, because I've only been to Pittsburgh once before and I've never been to New York. We might even stop by Niagara Falls on the way home from Rochester, which would be super cool! I just realized that both of the schools I'm seriously considering, RIT and Pitt, have some connection to female relatives...my mom went to Pitt and my Aunt Lisa went to the University of Rochester, which is in the same town as RIT but a different school. So that's kind of interesting, especially considering I've always sworn that I was getting as far away from my family as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment