Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Summer

I absolutely cannot wait for summer. It will either be really awesome, or just kind of awesome. But everything that would make it totally awesome is still up in the air. I could go to Murray for 3 weeks for this nerd camp thing (Duke TIP heck yes!) which would be SO AMAZING! Or I could not go, and just work throughout June. And then, at the end of June/beginning of July, I might get to go up to Pennsylvania and visit my grandmother and maybe a couple more colleges whilst I'm there. Or, you know, I might not get to go to Murray or Pennsylvania and just work until band camp, which is sure to totally suck be interesting. I really hope I get to go to Pennsylvania, because I don't get to see my grandmother often and I haven't been to her house since I was about 11. This is a picture of the waterfall in the town where she lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment