Saturday, August 20, 2011

READ THIS IN A FEW YEARS.

We'll get to this title of this below because I don't feel like re-writing the entire freaking post for where I ended up.

My school laptop is so fucking slow. And the only reason I use it on a semi-regular basis is because my access to the home computer is extremely limited. My parents put a password on the only account on the thing, and I don't know it. So the only time I can go on is when 1.) my mom isn't pitching a bitch fit and complaining about how the only thing she hears about is "Can I go on the computer?!" (but ya know, if she didn't put a stupid password on it, I wouldn't ask her) 2.) my dad isn't bellowing at the top of his voice like a wounded bull elephant about the damn computer and viruses and the bookface and everything else he doesn't know about the stupid thing 3.) nobody else is on the computer and 4.) I can actually get my mother (because it would actually, literally kill my dad to log it on for me)to log it on because she's not refusing to type in the goddamn password in a fit of pique and feelings of under-appreciation.
In other news, let's talk music. I was at band practice the other day (when am I not at band practice? Really) and I was standing next to Nathan and he or I said something about being lost so I sang badly a bit of the chorus to the song Lost! by Coldplay and he practically died of excitement because I knew the song. Then I thought about how I go on these musical kicks where I'm super into a band or singer and I only listen to them for a while and then I move on. Anyone else do that? Well, I'm on a bit of a Coldplay kick right now, and I keep listening to this one song over and over and I keep waiting to get tired of it but I haven't yet. I'm sure it'll happen, but I've done Coldplay like this before so I think they're here (in my brain) to stay. The fact that I get a metaphorical musical boner from Chris Martin's singing doesn't hurt their case either. (OMFG I JUST TYPED THERE FOR THEIR WTF IS WRONG WITH ME)
Then I was listening to the Glee (oh, the shame! Not really. I have a weird relationship with Glee. I know it's not very good really, but I can't help loving it) cover of Somewhere Only We Know and I was just thinking about how Darren Criss's voice gives me an actual, literal lady boner in addition to the metaphorical musical one and also I was wondering why he can't sing that low all the time. Well, I know why. It's because if he did, every single fertile female in America Glee-watching countries would get pregnant and there would be a huge population boom of incredibly attractive, musically talented children and that would make the hunger problem even worse and it would just be bad. So he can just come sing that low all the time for me, and I'll bear dozens of his children and wow this post is getting real creepy real quick. #don'tgiveadamn
I don't know if that's actually how those # Twitter things work, but from what I've seen it's just like an amusing ending to the sentence of phrase. #alsodon'tgiveadamn
OH! Speaking of incredibly sexy man voices, the activities director (who was extremelyhot and 24) at CHA this year sang The Temptation of Adam at the last Spotlight and every single female in that place nearly jumped his bones as soon as he opened his mouth and started singing. I mean, DAMN. Dude's got skills. And my poor roommate. She'd been in love with him since about the 3rd day, and I could practically see her drooling and struggling to remain in her seat and not leap up and make a declaration of love. I mean, I was on the other Team and I was trying to control my loins. Hahaha. I said loins.
Ok, lemme explain these Teams. (I was not, in fact, a lesbian for 3 weeks.) There were 2 superhawt authority figures at CHA--the activities director and one of the guy RCs. The activities director (hereforth AD) was 24 and rode a bike. And rolled up his pants. Not a lot, just a couple of turns, but he did that with all his pants and you don't know how sexy that can be until you see it. He was also hilarious and flirted with everyone. Which was naaaaice. 
Then you have RC. RC was, in my opinion, the obvious winner of the hotness contest between AD and RC. RC had nerdy sexy glasses and awesome hair and was just all around themostattractivepersonI'veever seeninreallife. I'd even go so far as to say that he was in fact supermegafoxyawesomehot. Oh yeah, AVPM fans. I went there. BUT he didn't flirt with the entire female community so his popularity amongst the ladies of floors 5 and 6 was slightly diminished. BUT he did roll up his pants A LOT into supersexyManCapris which was the hottest damn thing I've ever seen. And he wore suits (SUITS!) to the dress-up things and once he wore a plaid tie (PLAID!) and he had a fucking pocketwatch (he had time in his pocket!) and then the deal-breaker for me was when he wore a tuxedo to the Final Banquet. Yes, ladies, he wore a TUX. With a BOW TIE.(I'm not sure if that's required or a given with a tux but anyway) OMFG I nearly jizzed my pants (except I wore a dress) the whole time I was there because I have a thing for bow ties. As in (with a few exceptions, of course) if a male wears a bow tie in my vicinity, I am instantly attracted to him. BAM. Like that. Believe it.
Um, anyway, after that overly explanatory explanation, we have come to the nub and gist of it. Ladies (or gentlemen) who preferred AD were on Team AD, and ladies (or gentlemen, though I never heard of any) who preferred RC were on Team RC. I think you can probably figure out which one I'm on. (TeamRCTeamRCTeamRC FORTHEWIN)
Le sigh. I need some new music. And also I am literally this close to throwing this damned thing across the room and going the fuck to sleep. It's super slow and doesn't load anything and won't let me on Facebook or porn or Gmail or anything. Kidding, DCPS. Kidding!
I've figured out the problem with my blog posts--they don't have an actual story or point. I mean, I start out on some topic and then I ramble and then I mention CHA and then I end up somewhere completely different. I don't mind, though. These will be interesting to read in several years when I can laugh at my dumb 16 and 17 year old self. Hi, older me! What's it like? Where'd you end up? Are you still a virgin? Please no.
Hah, actual ending to the post? Nope. Just a picture of some awesome sunglasses.








No comments:

Post a Comment