And I just realized I need my calculator for this, so I'm going to get it.
Ugh, now I have to pee like crazy. And I opened up my mints to get one because peppermint stimulates the brain (or something like that) and I need some stimulation if I'm going to get all this biznitch done, and 3 fell into my mouth instead of one. So I spit one back into the container, which I realize may be slightly unsanitary, but you know what? I don't give an f-word. Yeah, I'm gonna pee.
'Kay, back from peeing.I know I talked the other day about how missing CHA was kind of pointless because it doesn't do anything, but that doesn't mean sometimes I miss every single one of those crazy kids like, well, crazy. Seriously, I can't even describe how completely awesome those 3 weeks were. I mean, here I am, something like a month and a half after it ended and my chest still gets all tight and I feel a bit like crying occasionally when I think about them because I miss them all so goddamned much. Last night I actually had a dream about CHA. I've had several in the past but they'd kind of stopped, but then last night I dreamed we were all in 1890's Chicago and I wrote a book about my CHA experience, but then the book, along with a piece of my jewelry that looked like a necklace I got in Murray, were stolen and we all ran around looking for them very quickly because we were getting on a boat and the boat was leaving soon and we couldn't miss the boat. We ended up following a group of people through the back-stage part of a theatre, and a friend and I were separated from the rest of the group because we followed a guy running around a corner and he jumped off a balcony onto a stage below, and then we realized he was an actor at the theatre and we were lost. Anyway, that was my dream.
Urgh. I was going to write this huge long post about my love for the author John Green, but I'm too tired and that damned precalculus is calling my name and saying some very rude things about me so I'm going to have to go beat its ass.
No comments:
Post a Comment