Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Posting and crap
Um, well, I'm not supposed to be doing pre-calc homework. No, I'm supposed to be writing a monologue for playwriting and I need to get my "mis-match day" outfit ready or I won't do it in the morning, but I'm so damned tired. I legit fell asleep earlier watching TV before dinner. I mean, who does that? Old people, that's who. I'm not old. I'm 17 for chrissakes, but I'm still exhausted on a regular basis. Maybe this is why. And maybe marching band? Ugh. Band. It's so stupid. My director is a special kind of ass, because he thinks he's right all the time even when it's totally obvious he's wrong. But I don't want to complain about band because I've been complaining about band all day and I'm tired of thinking about it. I want to magically get clean and in my pajamas and contacts out and magic clean fresh sheets instead of the slightly funky ones I've got on the bed now because I'm lying on them before I've had my shower and magically written awesome monologue. Well, it doesn't even have to be awesome. It just has to be decent and a page long. Maybe I'll just jack a post from the blog for it. Ugh. So tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment